Monday, 29 October 2012

Blindsighted Wanderer: RELEASE DATE AND COVER REVEAL


I'm delighted to announce that Blindsighted Wanderer will be released in ebook format through Darkest Night Publishing on Tuesday 20th November!!!!

The cover is also done now, by Tishia Mackey from Para Graphic Designs, and I'm absolutely delighted with it. Thank you, Tishia!



I want to say a HUUUUUGE thank you to everyone who's helped me get to this point - there are a lot of people who really got behind me on this and it honestly means the world to me. From offering your opinions on the sample chapters (all that time ago!) to keeping an eye on the story's progress as it makes its way closer to the big wide world... you're all superstars!!!

I hope you like it all as much as I do, and I really can't wait for the big day when the story of Merrin, Silas and Raphael comes to life.

Thank you everybody for all your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment